Targa is a leading provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America. We own, operate, acquire, and develop a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets.
We are primarily engaged in the business of:
- gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and selling natural gas
- storing, fractionating, treating, transporting, and selling NGLs and NGL products, including services to LPG exporters
- gathering, storing, and terminaling crude oil
- storing, terminaling, and selling refined petroleum products.
Targa Investment Highlights
- Targa is a premier integrated midstream company that connects lowest cost commodity supply growth (associated natural gas and NGLs) to key demand markets
- Targa has the largest Gathering and Processing position in the Permian Basin with significant access to NGL supply
- Targa's Downstream business is connected to the US domestic NGL hub and international demand
- Targa's Grand Prix Pipeline enhances Targa's competitive capabilities to move volumes from the wellhead through the Targa value chain to key end markets
- Targa's growth program underway leverages its existing infrastructure, further strengthens its competitive advantage and is expected to deliver industry-leading returns
- Targa's strong balance sheet and liquidity position enhances its financial flexibility to execute growth program
- Targa is a simple structure (single C-corp public security) with excellent alignment with common shareholders.
|52 Week High|
|52 Week Low|
Copyright Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
EVENTS & PRESENTATIONS
Feb 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST
Targa Resources Corp. and Targa Resources Partners LP will provide any respective shareholder or unitholder with a printed copy of it's latest Form 10-K free of charge upon request. Such requests should be directed in writing to Targa Resources, Attention: Investor Relations, 1000 Louisiana, Suite 4300, Houston, TX 77002.
Powered by EDGAR® Online
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.