Targa is a leading provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America. We own, operate, acquire and develop a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets.
We are primarily engaged in the business of:
- gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas
- storing, fractionating, treating, transporting and selling NGLs and NGL products, including services to LPG exporters
- gathering, storing, terminaling and selling crude oil
Targa Investment Highlights
- Targa is a premier integrated midstream company that connects lowest cost commodity supply growth (associated natural gas and NGLs) to key demand markets
- Targa has one of the largest Gathering and Processing positions in the Permian Basin with significant access to NGL supply
- Targa's Downstream business is connected to the US domestic NGL hub and international demand
- Targa's Grand Prix Pipeline enhances Targa's competitive capabilities to move volumes from gathering and processing through the Targa value chain to key end markets
- Targa's growth program underway leverages its existing infrastructure, further strengthens its competitive advantage and is expected to deliver industry-leading returns
- Targa is a simple structure (single C-corp public security) with excellent alignment with common shareholders.